Are you part of an association? This short page is for you, read it carefully!
The Ethical Marketplace donates and supports the fundraising of associations
What is this initiative?
It's our way of reiterating the difference from the many traditional ecommerce, our consistency between what we say and what we do.
How does that work?
With a simple and daily gesture like shopping (pasta, oil, passata, preserves, herbalists, supplements and much more) you save and we donate!
1 - You shop as you normally would, choosing in the entire product list, at the same prices and also taking advantage of promotions;
2 - using the dedicated code choose to which Association the Ethical Marketplace should allocate its donation;
3 - The Ethical Marketplace also gives you an instant discount.
When you use the donation code dedicated to your Association you get an immediate discount and we set aside the same amount for your Association of the Heart!
How much is the donation that the Association receives? How much is the discount?
The Ethical Marketplace donates 2% of the order amount to the Association and applies an immediate discount of an additional 2% to you.
What products do I find on the Ethical Marketplace?
Everyday food products (pasta, pasta, pasta, oil, preserves,..), herbalists, supplements, ethical, organic, sustainable, respectful of the planet in which we live and of the workers employed by partner producers and sellers.
How do I get the donation code dedicated to my Association?
Any Associate or activist may request the code.
Remember the 3C:
- Tellus who your Association is and what it does.
- Copia the donation code received by email, dedicated to your Association
- Condividilo, spread it in your Association via email, social and chat.
How do I use the donation code?
When you buy on the Ethical Marketplace do not forget to enter the donation code in the "Vouchers" field that you find in the first step of the payment process (checkout) and click on "OK": you will see a discount applied immediately to you and you will know that the same amount will be set aside for your Association of the Heart. That's all, simple, right?
Why do we do that? Our values in an infographic.
FAQ (FAQ) on support for Associations
1. Should donations then be spent here on the Ethical Marketplace or where and how do you want to?
Each Association will decide how and where to spend the donations we receive, there are no obligations whatsoever.
2. How and when are donations made?
By bank transfer, by April 15/July/October/January for the full amount accumulated by each Association in the previous quarter.
3. Does it cost anything to participate in this discount+donation program?
No, it doesn't cost anything.
4. Why don't you publish all discount and donation codes?
Because we prefer them to spread through and among those who really care about their Association. We don't want it to be a simple copy and paste to get a discount.
5. Are there any limitations or can all items be added to the cart and give the right to discount and donation?
All items are entitled to discount and donation.
6. Can the discount and donation be combined with the other offers I find on the Ethical Marketpace?
Yes, if the object of their activity is not at odds with our values.
8. Can only national and international associations or even local associations apply for the code?
We believe very much in the effectiveness of both the small associations engaged in the reference territories and the branches, nodes, premises of the large associations. Therefore, all Associations can request their own code.
9. What is the period of validity of this initiative?
The initiative is not expiring, it is an integral part of our ethics.
10. Can those who have never purchased on the Ethical Marketplace and do not have an account also participate?
Of course, and with each purchase you can choose whether to create an account or place the order as a "guest".
11. Can I donate to more than one Association or always to the same?
For each order you can choose only one Association but you can choose a different Association with each new order.
12. Is it necessary for the Association to join the initiative first?
Not necessarily. Anyone can request the discount code + donation after which we will pay the Association what has accumulated, in the manner described above.
However, it would be appropriate for those who request the donation code to immediately inform the Association so that they know who we are, because they will receive donations from us and so that the Association itself helps to spread the code and the initiative through the poster that we will provide.
13. Will you provide material to explain and disseminate the initiative?
Yes, a poster containing the donation code and links to our website will be sent to find all the useful info.
14. Are the discount and donation cumuluble with discounts for purchase groups?
A: The Ethical Marketplace works with very low margins to ensure fair compensation for the entire supply chain. For this reason, if a buying group also wanted to support an Association, it should consider, just as it does at certain times to support even more producers in difficulty, a waiver of a small share of its standard discount, of 2%.
15. How can I contact you to request the code and learn more?
For the code and any other questions or doubts do not hesitate to contact us by filling out the form on this page,through Whatsapp, Telegram, Signal on 392 4515756 or via Facebook or Instagram.
Perhaps never as useful as in this case, we ask you to share this initiative on your social, email, messaging channels (WhatsApp, Telegram,...) and not to miss updates: subscribe to the newsletter from this page. Don't worry we don't ship more than one a week ;)